NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE, that pursuant to Article VIII of Chapter 230 (Zoning) of the Code of the Village of Dering Harbor and N.Y. State Village Law §7-712(b), the Board of Appeals of the Village of Dering Harbor will hold a public hearing on Saturday, September 10, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. prevailing time, at the Dering Harbor Village Hall, Locust Point Road, Dering Harbor, New York, to hear any and all persons either for or against the following application:
1. Application of Melinda Carroll and Brian Carroll for a variances from the provisions of
(1) §230-36 in order to permit the relocation of an existing 535 sq.ft. detached garage with a side yard setback measured from Dering Lane of 20.7′ where 30′ is required;
(2) §230-37 in order to permit the relocation of an existing 535 sq.ft. detached garage with a rear yard setback measured from easterly property line of 10′ where 30′ is required;
(3) §230-31A(3) in order to construct a new driveway leading to the garage with a 10′ setback from the easterly property line where 25′ is required;
(4) §230-31A(4) in order to construct a off-street parking area (court) with a side yard setback measured from Dering Lane of 4.1′ where 30′ is required;
(5) §230-34 in order to permit additions to the dwelling and a swimming pool with patio and trellis lot coverage where the total lot coverage will be 17.7% where 15% is allowed; and
(6) all other necessary relief on premises located on northeasterly corner of Harbor Lane and Dering Lane in the B-Residential District known as 16 Harbor Lane and designated as SCTM#s 0701-001.00-02.00-010.001, 026.000 and 027.000.
Copies of the aforesaid applications are on file in the Village Hall, and can be reviewed on Tuesday, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon and Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon, or by appointment with the Village Clerk.
BY ORDER OF ALEX JACKSON, CHAIRMAN
THE ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
VILLAGE OF DERING HARBOR, NEW YORK