Village of Dering Harbor
Board of Trustees
Special Meeting Minutes
July 16th, 2021, 11:00am
● The meeting was called to order at 11:03am
● Attendance: Karen Kelsey, Brad Goldfarb, Ari Benacerraf, Vicki Shields (clerk)
● The purpose of the meeting- to adopt a resolution to authorize the Village Clerk to publish a notice to bidders for proposals for services to repair the exterior of Village Hall.
○ Brad explained the need for this resolution. All bids the village had received for exterior repairs to village hall were coming in over $35,000. Because of that, an RFP needed to be drafted and a notice published. Brad worked with Wayne in drafting the RFP, who verified that in doing so, the village is meeting state law and is in accordance with the village’s procurement policy
● A motion to adopt a resolution authorizing the Village Clerk to publish the following notice to bidders for proposals for services to repair the exterior of Village Hall was made by Brad and seconded by Ari. All Board members present voted in favor.
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
VILLAGE OF DERING HARBOR
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
EXTERIOR REPAIRS TO VILLAGE HALL
The Village of Dering Harbor will receive sealed proposals from experienced vendors who specialize in making building repairs, carpentry, painting and gutters.
Proposals will be accepted until 9:30 A.M. Friday, August 13, 2021, and the proposals will be opened by the Village Board of Trustees at 10:00 A.M. prevailing time at the Village Hall located at 23 Locust Point Road, P.O. Box 3010, Shelter Island Heights, New York 11965.
A pre-bid site inspection and meeting is scheduled for 10:00 A.M. on Thursday, July 29, 2021 at the Village Hall. Attendance at this meeting is highly recommended for all bidders.
Proposal documents may be obtained from the Village Clerk at the Village Hall between the hours of 9:00 A.M. and 12 Noon on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, or downloaded from the Village’s website at www.deringharborvillage.org.
Questions should be directed to: Brad Goldfarb, Trustee at:
● A motion to adjourn at 11:16 am was made by Brad and seconded by Ari. All Board members present voted in favor.