Village of Dering Harbor
Board of Trustees
Special Meeting Minutes
July 26th, 2021, 9:30am
● The meeting was called to order at 9:30am
● Attendance: Karen Kelsey, Brad Goldfarb, Ari Benacerraf, Vicki Shields (clerk), Stephanie Deutsch (applicant).
● The purpose of the meeting- to review and consider the application of Stephanie and Eric Deutsch to remove three (3) trees on property located at 5 Dering Woods Lane pursuant to Chapter 180 (Trees) of the Village Code.
○ Karen Kelsey reviewed the application and confirmed that it was complete. She also reviewed the (6) criteria in the code related to tree removal and all three trustees present confirmed that the application meets the criteria needed to allow for removal.
● A motion to approve this application was made by Brad and seconded by Ari. All Board members present voted in favor.
● A motion to adjourn at 9:33am was made by Brad and seconded by Ari. All Board members present voted in favor.