Village of Dering Harbor
Zoning Board of Appeals
December 11th, 2021, 8:00am
- The meeting was called to order at 8:10am
- Attendance- Alex Jackson (chairperson), Meredith Jenkins, Eric Deutsch, Marian Brownlie; absent- Devon Cross; Wayne Bruyn (village attorney), Vicki Shields (village clerk), Donna Ritzmann (Timothy Hogue’s stenographer)
- A motion to accept the November 13th, 2021 meeting minutes was made by Meredith and seconded by Eric. All Board members present voted in favor.
- Consideration of a decision on the following matter:
- Timothy Hogue appealing the Building Inspector’s “Order to Remedy Violation” dated July 31, 2018, wherein it is alleged that an accessory off-street parking area was constructed without requisite permits on property located at 19 Harbor Lane (formerly Shore Road), SCTM# 0701-001.00-02.00-001.000.
Marian Brownlie recused herself from this portion of the meeting.
Wayne had circulated a written decision to all voting members. Each had a chance to review and there were no questions or comments.
A motion to accept the written decision was made by Meredith and seconded by Eric. 3 votes in favor, 1 recusal (Marian Brownlie). Motion passed.
Marian asked if she could get a copy of the decision. Wayne said that as a member of the ZBA, Vicki could send her a copy. All others would need to wait until Vicki receives the signed page from the chairperson before circulating the decision to all interested parties.
- Next meeting date (if needed): January 15th, 2022.
- A motion to adjourn at 8:16am was made by Meredith and seconded by Eric. All Board members present voted in favor.